Beckon Books specializes in developing and distributing custom books for leading cultural attractions, national and international corporations, sports organizations, non-profit groups, and other leading brands.
Cultural Attraction Custom Publishing
Our custom-designed guidebooks, souvenir books, exhibit catalogs, and picture books have proven to increase per cap revenues and profits at cultural attractions across the country. These books are designed and developed specifically for each of our publishing partners so they serve to enhance the partner's brand, providing educational value and extending the guest experience while also generating significant revenue.
- Most of our books are the #1-selling item in the attraction's retail store
- There are no upfront costs or deposits to develop a book
- We carry all development costs and offer 100% ship and bill terms
- Our partners have complete control of the content and ownership of the copyright
- We warehouse and insure the books at no charge for up to two years
- If so desired, we can also distribute the book into local bookstores and gift stores, paying a royalty on all such sales
- We deliver a per-book cost that is at least 60% off the suggested retail price, yielding a 40% (or lower) cost of goods
Corporate Custom Publishing
Our custom-designed corporate history books and marketing communication pieces have also proven to be very successful. They serve as: gifts to employees, shareholders, and customers; vision statements for CEOs; tributes to founders; marketing pieces for trade shows; background materials for the media; commemorative items for retail sale; and vital brand-building tools for developing new markets and influencing governmental affairs.
For More Information and Product Samples